This is one great way to put your personal stamp on a gift for someone special (or tailor it specifically to that someone special’s style). Start from scratch to make your own concert t-shirts, college t-shirts, funny t-shirts, gym t-shirts, mothers day t-shirt, fathers day shirts, valentines day shirts, birthday shirts or much more special occasions. Every order is reviewed by an expert artist, confirming that your design turns out exactly the way you envisioned it! Custom clothing is also an excellent gift idea for tradeshows, reunions or corporate gifts.
If you love this shirt, please click on the link to buy it now: https://potoshirt.com/product/boulder-bills-backers-2022-logo-shirt/
+ I like a man who’s not afraid to play with fashion. When it’s too polished, it’s distracting. Apart from that, there are no rules, it’s about knowing who you are and going for it. A good scent is the perfect to-die-for touch. + It’s a simple formula: a perfectly cut jacket, a crisp shirt, a great cashmere sweater, chinos. A great pair of sneakers or shoes by John Lobb. – Tuck fitted shirts in nice and tight – the last thing you want is anything looking too blousy. And a man should never wear shorts in the city. – As long as it’s a true extension of their personality, men should just go for it. They can look good in pretty much anything, even dresses. Maybe not knee socks.
+ Baseball T-shirts with a contrast raglan colourful sleeve – emphasises a strong shoulder. A cable knit chunky sweater in navy or neutral cream, with a white T-shirt and dark jeans. Long johns: got to be clean, got to be cream and got to be lean – no paunches, please. – V-neck sweaters – runs the risk of stray chest hair peeping over the top. Also, cheap shoes with a pointed toe. – A man should never, ever wear Ugg boots. I love my Ugg boots, I live in my Ugg boots, they are life-changing. But a man shouldn’t do it. It is not cool. Ugg boots worn with confidence? Now that’s a difficult conundrum. – Tattoos – with the occasional exception. Most people are lacking in culture and choose images that don’t mean anything. Also, a man shouldn’t wear his shirt over his trousers. Every now and again it works. But mostly they end up looking like babies.
– Dungarees… no, though I’ve got some great pictures of Sting in dungarees, especially without a shirt on. But sandals with socks – I don’t like that. + A man can’t go wrong in a well-cut suit with a beautiful shirt and tie and well-polished shoes. I like jeans – if they fit – with an open-necked shirt, a leather jacket and loafers. – Speedos or budgie-smugglers. Hideous, even on professional swimmers. Low-slung jeans do nothing for me, either. Men with too much jewellery are suspect. Underwear showing is horrid, too. + Suits look good. But a police uniform looks even better! Jimmy Nesbitt in his in [Danny Boyle’s] Babylon is a sight to behold.
Product detail for this product:
Suitable for Women/Men/Girl/Boy, Fashion 3D digital print drawstring hoodies, long sleeve with big pocket front. It’s a good gift for birthday/Christmas and so on, The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness, The print on the item might be slightly different from pictures for different batch productions, There may be 1-2 cm deviation in different sizes, locations, and stretch of fabrics. Size chart is for reference only, there may be a little difference with what you get.
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Features pronounced sleeve cuffs, prominent waistband hem and kangaroo pocket fringes
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style
- Print: Dye-sublimation printing, colors won’t fade or peel
- Wash Care: Recommendation Wash it by hand in below 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching, Low Iron if Necessary
Vist our store at: https://potoshirt.com
This product belong to teo